Laguna is a DeFi company passionate about giving users control of their finances. Founded by leading members of Bitcoin.com, Crypto.com and ZenCash, we live for transparency and decentralization.
As a group we are working on some game changing projects from a stablecoin to developing our own state of the art blockchain. Our close-knit team is forward-thinking, and you can feel the energy in every conversation. We are well funded and we are here to stay.
Be part of our journey.
Laguna is seeking an experienced Product Manager to take the lead on product and project implementation. The Product Manager will manage day-to-day relationships with relevant stakeholders and service providers, oversee and manage the product development lifecycle, and ensure timelines and budgets are managed accordingly.
- Work alongside leadership, engineers, external development teams, and designers to design & deliver crypto and blockchain products.
- Ensure alignment between management’s expectations for specific products and the actual implementation from a development perspective.
- Research and stay abreast of new technology in the blockchain space and incorporate this knowledge into product design where relevant.
- Analyze, quantify and articulate trade-offs of product roadmap features
- Effectively manage project roadmaps, timelines and budgets
- Coordinate and execute as a cross-functional leader and run an efficient build-measure-learn development cycle
- Conduct market analysis, user research, and data analysis to help define customer needs and experiences, translate them into clear requirements and quickly iterate through strategic experimentation
- Strong understanding of the cryptocurrency and blockchain space with an emphasis on DeFi
- At least 5 years of product management experience (or similar role, e.g. product-minded engineer, tech focused project manager)
- Ability to translate the vision for a product into a strategy with a roadmap, clear timelines for execution, and budget management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.