Laguna is a DeFi company passionate about giving users control of their finances. Founded by leading members of Bitcoin.com, Crypto.com and ZenCash, we live for transparency and decentralization.
As a group we are working on our state of the art blockchain involved in developing some game changing projects. Our close-knit team is forward-thinking, and you can feel the energy in every conversation. We are well funded and we are here to stay. Be part of our journey.
- Researching and understanding the company's long-term goals.
- Pinpointing issues that are hampering growth for the business.
- Choosing, setting, and prioritizing growth goals for the company.
- Identifying growth opportunities for the company.
- Designing and setting up experiments to test whether designed interventions will impact the business.
- Implementing projects to achieve growth goals for the company.
- Using data, analytics, and other tools to inform decisions and growth strategies.
- Ensuring that resources inside and outside the business improve growth.
- Reporting on initiatives and projects to management and founders.
- Replicating successful strategies at scale and in new markets.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, strategy, business management, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a related role and in the startup space.
- A portfolio of successful growth implementations and interventions.
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development.
- Strong analytical skills, including A/B testing, web metrics, and sales metrics.
- Skilled at web optimization, sales generation, conversion analysis, and creating sales funnels.
- Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms.
- Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset.
- An adaptable, iterative thinker who is constantly learning.
- Curious, innovative, and confident in your abilities to drive change.